ON IMMEDIATELY RECEIVING YOUR PRINTS
ON HANDLING AND PLACING YOUR PRINTS
- DO NOT TOUCH THE PRINTED AREA
Where ever possible, do not touch any area on the page that has been printed on, and if possible handle with gloves to avoid smudging and creases.
- TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOUR PRINT LIVES
The environment around where your print lives plays a Very Big factor on the protection of your Wall prints.
- LIGHT - Make sure to keep your art away from direct sunlight (especially south facing light) , avoiding this might lead to yellowing of your print (This does not apply for laminated / framed prints)
- HUMIDITY - Maintain a relative humidity between 35 and 55%; if humidity is too high the print can be damaged by mold or insects, but if it’s too low the paper can become brittle.
- TEMPERATURE - keep prints in a cool environment. Don't hang prints near areas that get too hot or cold, like radiators, or air-conditioners. Warm or moist conditions accelerate deterioration and encourage mold growth and insect activity.
- POLLUTION - Keep away from dust, dirt and other pollutants for the best protection. Light dust can be brushed away with a clean dry cloth.
If you have any questions at all, we would be more than happy to answer them for you. Reach out to us at email@example.com